The news from the first week of June 2006 in Living Sound Entertainment;
* Since the rates of Studio A were changed, more local musicians have booked “Studio LSE” for recording, mastering, and mixing. Check the new rates!
* We have just published the “Records” page of Living Sound Entertainment, please check the page and stay in tune.
* DJ A2C has been working on the “Remix” Album of j’mar records since the beginning of June-2006.
Bookmark this link, http://www.lseintl.com/records/online_store.html
* On June 2nd, j’ maran productions, a divison of Living Sound Entertainment, used one studio in South Boston for a photo session with an attractive young female who is inspiring to become a professional model.
The session was successfully managed by j’ maran productions’ crew. Charlie Caferalla was the photographer of that photo session.
* The model/talent page of j’ maran productions will be published sometime soon. Please, stick around LSE.
In brief, these are the equipment from the recording sessions that were used last month in Studio A.
DAW: Pro-tools HD3 with (PT) version 7.1
Microphones: NEUMANN U87 Ai
Microphone Preamps: AVALON AD 2022(Dual Channel)
Cables: Mogami and Monster Cables
Computer:Mac Dual 2.3 GHz PowerPc G5 with Memory 4.5 GB DDR SDRam, Power Book 17-inch 1.33 GHz PowerPC G4 With 1.5 GB DDR SDRAM,
Headphone Amps: FURMAN HA-6AB with HR-2 Headphone Remotes
Headphone: Sony MDR-CD900ST, Sony MDR-F1, AKG K271 Studio
Office P: 617-782-5734